Earl Township Community Park
Needs some TLC. No obstacles and short distances. I can only recommend if you are a noob or it's close by. 1st tee is a hike from parking lot. There are woods nearby and wish the course went through there.
this course is pathetic. the fairways are concrete with only about 2-3 feet on either side. the tall grass is about 1-2 feet high on both sides throughout the entire course. no one could even see where we were walking it was that thick. It was not fun at all to try and play this course. one of our group fell into a groundhog's hole. luck he wasn't bitten. everyone wanted to leave after that and it was only the second hole. don't waist your time on this course. much improvements are needed.
Courses Close By
- Boyertown Park Disc Golf, Boyertown PA US(4 votes)
- New Hanover Community Park, Gilbertsville PA US(1 vote)
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Mountain, Macungie PA US(1 vote)
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie, Macungie PA US(2 votes)
- Kenilworth Park, Kenilworth PA USNo votes yet
- French Creek State Park, Elverson PA US(1 vote)
- Angelica Park, Reading PA US(1 vote)
- The Cedars, Perkiomenville PA USNo votes yet
- Laurelain Disc Golf Course, Reading PA USNo votes yet
- Upper Salford Park, Upper Salford PA USNo votes yet