Earl G. Williamson Park
No votes yet
Short and technical with good mix of open and wooded holes. Creek comes into play on most wooded holes. Very scenic; across from Caddo Lake (where the off-shore oil rig was invented).
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 2,135ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-20 in Shreveport take Hwy 1 north out of town for about 15 miles to Oil City. Park entrance on left by the sheriff sub-station. 1st tee left of ball field.
First Tee: (
Email: Kevin Pelton
Contact Phone #1: (318) 219-0440
Contact Phone #2: (318) 218-0830
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Earl G. Williamson Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ford Park, Shreveport LA US
- Clyde Fant Disc Golf Course (Veterans Park), Shreveport LA US
- Highland Park, Shreveport LA US
- C. Bickham Dickson Park, Shreveport LA US
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline LA US
- Grady T Wallace Park, Texarkana TX US
- Guthrie Park Disc Golf Course, Longview TX US
- Spring Lake Park, Texarkana TX US
- Lake Claiborne - Whitetail Course, Homer LA US
- Northeast Texas Community College, Mount Pleasant TX US