Eagle Point Disc Golf Course
Wish I'd read the comments before driving for an hour and a half; the description was very misleading. "Good variety of dense woods and wide open holes?" Nope, it was ALL very dense woods. Completely unplayable. All I could do was just (attempt) to walk the course without throwing. Couldn't even do that. Everything was overgrown and not maintained at all. It seems to have been abandoned and forgotten. Do not waste your time.
After three holes I had high hope for this courses and I was wondering why it had only a once chain rating. Number four was a sweet shot but then when I got down there it was waist high grass. The rest of the course looked like this. With some TLC this course could be 3 chains.
Wow is all I got to say Ive played course all the way through once and attempted to play it a second and third this spring and was to wet for hole 4 at the bottom till I dont know when cause I sank into mud. The first time I played it was in 09 spring thight holes in middle and big elevation changes. Due to not being able to play this course 2 out of 3 times I went to play. I would have to say this course was a waste. I seen the nice park on the North side of town Might have been a better spot for it rather then the spillway of a dam. If you play take walking stick (For the common Garden Snake) and bug spray make that 2 bug sprays cause you will need it.
Courses Close By
- Altamont Lions Disc Golf Course at Gilbert Park, Altamont IL US(1 vote)
- Vandalia Disc Golf Course, Vandalia IL USNo votes yet
- Effingham Disc Golf Course, Effingham IL US(1 vote)
- Lake Land College Disc Golf Course, Mattoon IL USNo votes yet
- Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Champ 18, Centralia IL US(2 votes)
- Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Rec 9, Centralia IL USNo votes yet
- Carlyle City Park, Carlyle IL US(2 votes)
- Wyman Park, Sullivan IL USNo votes yet
- EIU Disc Golf Course, Charleston IL USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis/Rotary Park, Olney IL USNo votes yet