Eagle County Fairgrounds
Mix of long wide open holes, technical tree guarded baskets, and tight wooded holes. Eagle River in play on a few holes. All pavement (parking lot, bike path) is OB (gravel parking lots are not). Often windy. Best to bring the map or play with a guide first time out. Note: some holes may be unplayable if events are scheduled at the venue.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,630ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-70 take Eagle exit 147. Head south on Eby Creek Rd short distance to right at stoplight (Chambers Ave.) Chambers Ave. turns into Fairgrounds Rd. and approximately 1 mile in you will pass the Eagle River Center. Turn left after building into parking lot. First tee is located at southwest corner.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Steve Klehfoth
Contact Phone #1: (970) 926-8144
This course has no photos.
by Gumby23 on Jan 7, 2010 at 3:19pm
You are all but assured to have this course to yourself. I enjoyed the course more before the re-design in 2005. However, it has some fun holes and a ditch and hill that provide some varied shots and terrain.
Courses Close By
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US
- Nottingham Park DGC, Avon CO US
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US
- Beaver Creek Strawberry Park, Avon CO US
- Adventure Ridge, Vail CO US
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO US