Eagle County Fairgrounds
Grassy and moderately wooded (some marshy areas in spring). Not maintained or marked. Unplayable without a guide.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 4,620ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
From I-70, exit at Eagle, south to a right on Fairground Rd., 0.5 mile to west side of Fairground parking lot. 1st tee next to parking lot going towards road across from 4-H center.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Bob Tate
Contact Phone #1: (970) 390-2252
This course has no photos.
by Gumby23 on Jan 7, 2010 at 3:19pm
You are all but assured to have this course to yourself. I enjoyed the course more before the re-design in 2005. However, it has some fun holes and a ditch and hill that provide some varied shots and terrain.
Courses Close By
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US
- Colorado River Course, Bond CO US
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US
- Adventure Ridge, Vail CO US
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow DGC, Snowmass Village CO US
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red DGC, Snowmass Village CO US
- Fire Mountain DGC, New Castle CO US