Durango Mountain Resort
No votes yet
At 9,000 feet at base of ski area, with beautiful views of the San Juans and three 14,000 foot peaks. Terrain includes trees and water hazards.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,570ft
Alternate Length: 2,120ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Located on Hwy 550 (San Juan Scenic Byway), 25 miles north of Durango at Durango Mountain Resort. 1st tee is adjacent to Lift 1, the Purgatory Village Express.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Durango Mountain Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Telluride DGC, Mountain Village CO US
- Fort Lewis College, Durango CO US
- Aspen Springs, Aspen Springs CO US
- Centennial Park Course, Cortez CO US
- Cloman Park, Pagosa Springs CO US
- Reservoir Hill, Pagosa Springs CO US
- Baldridge Park, Montrose CO US
- Lions Wilderness DGC, Farmington NM US
- Gunnison Elementary DGC, Gunnison CO US
- Mountaineer DGC, Gunnison CO US