Duncan Lake DGC
No votes yet
Plays around a lake in a downtown area. Mix of tightly wooded, and open with a couple of shots over water. Well marked with directional arrows and tee markers. Several hidden baskets.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Brian Jordan
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 49 on the south side of town, right on US-11 Broadway Dr., then right on 6th Ave. (becomes Hall Ave.), right on James St. Turn right to stay on James St, then take 2nd left (past the Lake) on Gulfport St. Go to end of road and a left through last gate into the park (across from Sanitation Dept.). Park by the pavilion. 1st tee to right of entrance road by fence.
Email: Dale McVeay
Contact Phone #1: (601) 447-4450
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Duncan Lake DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Paul B. Johnson State Park, Hattiesburg MS US
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US
- Wildcat Trace DGC, Poplarville MS US
- The Lynx DGC, Ellisville MS US
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS US
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US
- Keesler Air Force Base DGC, Biloxi MS US
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US