Beautiful change in terrain. First couple holes are ok but drastically drops down into the beautiful valley. Just gorgeous and not overally challenging holes. Bring very good shoes as tee 4 advices. Terrain get really tough. Well maintained and well marked my new favorite course now.
This course plays through more woods than any course I have played. That said, it is a fantastic hike while getting to play disc golf. You will have the option to "skip" the holes that are a 4 out of 5 hike and play 6 through 10. If this is your first time, I don't recommend the skip. This is Ozark country in every way. When I want to play a lot of holes, I play 1,2,7,8,9,10,1,,2,10. That gives me 9 holes and I can do it in less than 30 minutes. We like to do it twice after work. If I have the time I enjoy them all, twice!!! Wear good shoes and have a great time!
Courses Close By
- Hillbilly Disc Golf Course, Laurie MO US
- Jared Hilton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lebanon MO US
- Boswell Park Disc Golf Course, Lebanon MO US
- Airpark Field, Eldon MO US
- Proctor Lake Park, California MO US
- Bearcat Disc Golf Course, Bolivar MO US
- Joseph C. Miller Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City MO US
- Ozark Mountain, Vichy MO US
- Spencer Davis, Vichy MO US
- Akitas Run, Vichy MO US