I actually was not terribly impressed with this course. It feels forced and does not really roll with the terrain. Visually it falls far short of breathtaking. Money is better spent elsewhere. I sound negative but only because the competition is so steep. It certainly is not a poor course, its adequate.
Great course. A variety of open shots as well as wooded holes. Pars are challenging yet reasonable. I would recommend this course to anyone.
Courses Close By
- Campbell Highlands DGC, Auburn ME US
- Devils Grove DG - The Demon, Lewiston ME US
- Bittersweet Ridge Disc Golf, North Yarmouth ME US
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US
- Enman Field - Beauty, Brunswick ME US
- Enman Field - Beast, Brunswick ME US
- Rocky Mountain Disc Golf, Windham ME US
- Creative Recreations, South Paris ME US
- Cranberry Valley, Turner ME US