Downriver Disc Golf Course
Technically diverse, nestled amidst soaring evergreens along the meandering Spokane River in the scenic Downriver area. One of the toughest in WA.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 6,705ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 5
From I-90 Spokane; north on Maple St. exit 1.5 miles. Turn left at 7-11 onto Maxwell (becomes Petit Dr. and then Downriver Dr. as you go under bridge) and go 2.3 miles to course on left.
First Tee: (
Email: Gordy Crafts
Alt. Phone: 509-747-1170
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Downriver Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Four Mound - Hawk, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Cape Fear, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Porcupine, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Stimpi Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Jamboree Disc Golf at Camp Sekani, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Miller Park, Fairchild Air Force Base WA USNo votes yet
- Corbin Park Disc Golf Course, Post Falls ID US(1 vote)
- Bluegrass Park - Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID USNo votes yet
- Jack Crawford Memorial Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID USNo votes yet