No votes yet
Much in the woods - some tight pine tunnels. Nice flow & is well marked - Maps on site. Dual tees make 18 which play 13,5,0.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Rte. 13 to White Oak Rd. Look for wooden Dover Park & Rec sign. 1st tee behind 1st building on right, near fence.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Zachery C. Carter
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dover Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Killens Pond State Park, Felton DE USNo votes yet
- Tony Silicato Memorial Park, Milford DE USNo votes yet
- Tuckahoe State Park, Queen Anne MD USNo votes yet
- Lums Pond State Park, Bear DE USNo votes yet
- South Vineland Disc Golf Course, Vineland NJ US(3 votes)
- The Shire, Vineland NJ USNo votes yet
- Riverview Disc Golf Course, Pennsville NJ USNo votes yet
- Landis Park, Vineland NJ USNo votes yet
- Ockie Wisting Disc Golf Course, Rio Grande NJ USNo votes yet
- Iron Hill, Newark DE US(2 votes)