Don Dahvee Open Space
This course is completely broken. There are 9 sets of chains, and I guess that means that it is a 9 hole course. It is a choose your own difficulty course with no par designated and no teeboxes defined. You can see remnants of the 18 hole course, but whoever redid this course was in a bad mood because it is the most boring disorganized course I have found so far.
This used to be a great, challenging 18-hole course, but it had to be modified to 9 upon the cities request. Now it is a great beginner course, mostly open and it can get pretty windy on some days.
Courses Close By
- Old Sawmill, Pacific Grove CA US
- Carmel Middle School, Carmel CA US
- Ryan Ranch Disc Golf Course, Monterey CA US
- CSUMB Oaks Disc Golf Course, Seaside CA US
- CSUMB Cypress Disc Golf Course, Seaside CA US
- Cypress Community Church, Salinas CA US
- The Stadium Course at Natividad Creek Park, Salinas CA US
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US
- Aptos High School Disc Golf Course, Aptos CA US
- U.C. Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA US