This course is utterly ridonculous. I give it all five chains because it is an experience and must be had. Ended up skipping holes due to errant throws from cliff tops coupled with poorly marked holes. Hell of a good time though... Bring water, for you and your dogs....
This is a very challenging course. You will be fighting some wind most of the time with snakes,cliffs, and some thick sage starting late may. Still my favorite course to play. Oh and expect to do some climbing.
Courses Close By
- Pioneer Park, Billings MT US
- Camp on the Boulder, Mcleod MT US
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT US
- Mossy Pines, Bozeman MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Lower, Bozeman MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Upper, Bozeman MT US
- Sheltered Acres Disc Golf Course, Sheridan WY US
- Sheridan College Disc Golf Course, Sheridan WY US
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT US
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US