Deis Hill Park
Really nice course in Dover City park. Every hole has 2-3 tee areas, many with cement pads and each pad has a great sign with map, length, par, and a picture of where the basket is (helpful). Short tee is red, medium tee is white, far tee is blue. Quite a few holes that are in the woods, plenty of tree to navigate. Course is quite hilly, creating some different footings for long shots, approaches, and putts. The first hole is really long, which was nice to warm up, big yellow sign with black arrow pointing to basket was helpful. There are 2 other really long holes (13 & 18) that I will probably skip next time - just too long and nothing technical about them - Feels like I tee off 4 times before getting close to the hole. The park is very nice, well maintained. Great course in Ohio.
Great course! Top 3 without a doubt! Worth the drive if you're considering checking it out. Two, if not three, tee pads for every hole. Best sign posts I've ever seen.
#14 is as fun as everyone says it is. Even if you don't throw from the blue tees, do so on #14!
I think this is the best course in Ohio. 9 long holes, 9 technical holes.
Courses Close By
- Springwood Camp Club Disc Golf Course, East Spart OH USNo votes yet
- Sabo Park, Brewster OH USNo votes yet
- Oak Ledges Disc Golf Course at Lincoln Park, Massillon OH US(3 votes)
- Malone University Disc Golf Course , Canton OH US(1 vote)
- Arboretum-Spiker Park, Canton OH US(3 votes)
- Wildwood Park, Louisville OH US(1 vote)
- Schneider Park, Canton OH USNo votes yet
- Minerva Disc Golf Course, Minerva OH US(1 vote)
- Boettler Park, Green OH US(2 votes)
- Portage Lakes Disc Golf Course, Akron OH US(3 votes)