Daly County Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Scenic and challenging through woods and grasslands. The course does not loop, it is a long walk from finishing hole 9 to get back to hole1. The first hole starts from behind the brown building behind #7s pin.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,782ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Dean Ehler, Dave Garbemann
I-90 to exit 119. Head north on US-169 for 17 miles to a right on MN-30/Maine St. Follow MN-30 for 6 miles to right on Ivory Rd/29. Take another right onto T-17. Follow this road until you are in the park. The course begins just inside the park entrance behind the basketball courts.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Daly County Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bass Lake Camp Disc Golf Course, Winnebago MN USNo votes yet
- Putnam Park, Blue Earth MN USNo votes yet
- MSU-Mankato Disc Golf Course, Mankato MN USNo votes yet
- Briargate Disc Golf Course, Mankato MN US(1 vote)
- Land of Memories Campground, Mankato MN US(2 votes)
- Watona Park, Madelia MN US(1 vote)
- North Park Disc Golf Course, Alden MN USNo votes yet
- Cedar Creek East, Fairmont MN USNo votes yet
- Cedar Creek West, Fairmont MN USNo votes yet
- St. Peter Riverside Park, St. Peter MN US(1 vote)