Dacey Field Disc Golf
No votes yet
Through the woods behind a town park. Mostly long holes, with a mix of left, right, uphill, and downhill.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 6,300ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Ryan Jette & Jason Mello
From 495S/N; exit 17. Follow Rte. 140 South to a left at Main St. (becomes Lincoln St.). Course is at Dacey Community Fields on the left. Park close to the dog park/football fields. On the far side, away from the dog park, take small, narrow trail into the woods. 1st basket is across the creek on the left, 1st tee is to the right - see orange flags.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dacey Field Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Normandy Farms Campground, Foxboro MA USNo votes yet
- World War I Memorial Park, North Attleborough MA USNo votes yet
- Borderland State Park, Easton MA US(4 votes)
- Olin College Disc Golf, Needham MA USNo votes yet
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(2 votes)
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Hartsuff Disc Golf Park, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US(2 votes)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)