Cuyahoga Community College - West
Very long holes. We were doing driver, driver, driver, approach, putt, on just about every hole. No tee boxes, but large poles with hole # are there and easy to find. No maps, but someone was nice enough to draw a rough sketch of the hole on most poles, which did help out. Could easily fit 36 holes in the same area. I give it a 2 because of the monotenous length and not much variety in holes.
I think hole #5 would be considered the signature hole. Long throws along York Rd, thru some trees, then a sharp right turn along Pleasant Valley Rd, over the coyote patch, to a basket in more trees.
Definitely very long and spread out, takes well over an hour to do it by yourself. A good course to work on your distance throws as there are very few trees to get in the way of your flight path. Only qualm I have is there is no basket for hole #9.
This course is very spread out. It circles the entire Tri-C campus. No tee boxes, but each tee is marked with a post with the hole number. These holes are very long. There probably isn't a hole under 300 feet. They could have easily put 18+ holes here. Hole 5 is probably around 1000+ feet. There are a few long walks in between tees. This is a great course if you are looking to improve your distance throwing. Very few obstacles and long holes.
Courses Close By
- Parma Disc Golf Course at Veterans Memorial Park, Parma OH US(3 votes)
- Baldwin Wallace College Disc Golf Course, Berea OH US(2 votes)
- Cahoon Creek Disc Golf, Bay Village OH USNo votes yet
- Poolside Disc Golf Course, Medina OH US(1 vote)
- Roscoe Ewing Park, Medina OH US(6 votes)
- Cuyahoga County Airport Disc Golf Course, Richmond Heights OH USNo votes yet
- Hudson Springs Park Disc Golf Course, Hudson OH US(4 votes)
- Sims Park Disc Golf Course, Euclid OH US(3 votes)
- Pier-Lon Park DGC, Medina OH USNo votes yet
- Findley State Park Disc Golf Course, Wellington OH US(3 votes)