CSUMB Cypress Disc Golf Course
second shots are key on this course. It is a very open course but for some reason you will find yourself hitting the only tree between you and the chains. The back 9 ground cover is full of burrs so it is not so pet friendly. Front 9 moves in between abandoned Army barracks. Cool feel to the course, people in the area are friendly.
Wow... This place is awesome! I highly recommend stopping by here if you are driving up north. The course is nestled on CSUMB. You can hop on their website to get map and free parking information. The city surrounding this sweet course is weak, either hippies or military people.
Pro:Huge course with some pretty challenging drives. There are plenty challenging tree, hills, and old abandon army obstacles throughout this course. The scenery is gorgeous and was not crowded when I went. Not sure if that is different when school is in session.
Con: Chains are difficult to see from the tee. You need to bring a map. I thought I could use my internet on my blackberry..fruitless
Courses Close By
- CSUMB Oaks Disc Golf Course, Seaside CA US
- Ryan Ranch Disc Golf Course, Monterey CA US
- Cypress Community Church, Salinas CA US
- Don Dahvee Open Space, Monterey CA US
- Old Sawmill, Pacific Grove CA US
- Carmel Middle School, Carmel CA US
- The Stadium Course at Natividad Creek Park, Salinas CA US
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US
- Aptos High School Disc Golf Course, Aptos CA US
- DeLaveaga Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA US