No votes yet
1-4 and 17,18 are on campus grass, so watch for students. The rest is natural arid landscape. Watch for cactus, tall "lost disc' weeds and rabbits! Long pants recommended. Dual tees (poorly marked - tricky to navigate 1st time).
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-25; exit 101, take CO 47 east, exit at CSU, turn left at the lights, and left again after crossing the bridge. Park at far end of 1st parking lot on the right. Follow one way blacktop road north to 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Justin Even
Contact Phone #1: (719) 369-0416
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at CSU Pueblo? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pueblo City Park, Pueblo CO US
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO US
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US
- Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US
- Challenger Point Disc Golf Course, Crestone CO US
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US
- Matney Park, Castle Rock CO US
- Poncha Springs, Poncha Springs CO US