Crown College Disc Golf Course
18 Hole course. Have both pro and am tees. Challenging play. Decent mix of distance from tee to basket.
The downside is, No drinking water available, No bathrooms, Numerous holes have too small of fairways surrounded by tall grass most are almost half of what they should be. If it has had moderate rain within 3-4 days expect to have your feet drenched, especially on the back 9. Several tee markers are missing. Also could use some next tee navigation since several of the tees do not follow a natural flow.
They also have some huge fee's for groups, tournaments and others. But then again it is a religious group, so as usual God needs money money money.
Overall though it is a pretty good course. Some of the downfalls can't be avoided. They have improved over the last few years since they've been open.
I like this course. It is set on a college campus in St. Bonifacius (western suburb). Dual cement tee boxes for most holes. Course is marked well. Fairly long if playing from pro tee boxes. Some tall grass to search through if throwing wayward tee shots. Challenging intermediate level course.
very nice course with some very challenging shots, well maintained, and beautiful. there are some spots were the grass is 2 feet high or more, but it is out of the way of the general tossing area. i give this course a 7.5 out of 10 for toughness. worth the trip.
Courses Close By
- Downs Farm, Chaska MN US
- Chaska Middle School, Chaska MN US
- Pioneer Creek Park, Independence MN US
- Bandimere Park Disc Golf Course, Chanhassen MN US
- Baylor Park, Norwood Young America MN US
- Delano High School Disc Golf Course, Delano MN US
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN US
- Lions Park I, Shakopee MN US
- Second Avenue Park Disc Golf Course, Lester Prairie MN US
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US