Very wooded, quite flat. Tees are fair. Add'l baskets being added which is nice. There has been a lot of clearing of trees this winter which is opening things up on some holes. If 18 is not enough, can play 1-3 and then 15-18.
Being right off the highway and free makes playing there worth while.
Course is good. A little tight in the beginning, but opens up after 1st hole. 18 holes.. Fun to play.
Courses Close By
- Vernon Disc Golf Course, Vernon CT US
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US
- Pomfret Recreation Disc Golf Course, Pomfret Center CT US
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US
- Hyland Orchard & Brewery Disc Golf Course, Fiskdale MA US
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US
- HCC Disc Golf Course, Holyoke MA US
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA US
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA US