Crookston Disc Golf Course
Mlemon is spot on. It is also really hot in the summer as there is barely any shade on most of the holes. Lots of walking for the same shot 9 times in a row (not really, but pretty much)!
Not the best course on earth. Follows the outer rim of an open area with a pond and soccer fields. For the most part, you just throw along the wood line and then pitch it into the woods where the basket lies. Lots of poison ivy in the summer makes it a little treacherous.
Courses Close By
- Lake Julian Disc Golf Course, Arden NC USNo votes yet
- Tom Mantsch Disc Golf Course, Etowah NC USNo votes yet
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US(1 vote)
- The Meadows, Asheville NC USNo votes yet
- UNC Asheville, Asheville NC US(1 vote)
- Richmond Hill, Asheville NC US(4 votes)
- Black Mountain YMCA, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Owen High Nature Trail Disc Golf, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Black Mountain, Black Mountain NC US(4 votes)
- Brevard College Disc Golf Course, Brevard NC US(1 vote)