Crooked Creek Crossing
On the short side to score better but Stan made good use (as usual) of the available features with this course. The obvious flaw (no bridge over the creek) will get corrected in the future. Nice to have a good course designed specifically for novice players in the Charlotte area.
I accidently happened upon this new park driving and was pleasantly surprised.
The park itself is brand new and there will be other plans I hear besides the disc golf course.
Currently the course is 12 holes, but plans are to have 18 very soon.
The course is on the easier side, not quite as easy as Eager Beaver at Elon, but still a nice park if you're a new player.
Nice wooded fairways, nice layout in a quiet neighborhood.
Courses Close By
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US
- Bearskin Creek at Dickerson Park, Monroe NC US
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC US
- Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte NC US
- Eastway Park, Charlotte NC US
- Eager Beaver at Elon Park, Charlotte NC US
- Angry Beaver at Elon Park, Charlotte NC US
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US
- Renaissance Park, Charlotte NC US