Creve Coeur Lake Park
COURSE UPDATE: The course will be closed from May 15, 2012 to October 15, 2012. Closure was due to budget cuts in the St.Louis County Parks Dept. who have stopped mowing the course. Current condition is knee-high grass and no baskets. The Course will re-open Mid October.
*Update* There is a large sign posted on hole #1 stating that this course is officially shut down as of Sunday 5/13/12. I'm unsure if they plan to change the layout of the course and re-open or simply pull all of the baskets. Either way, it appears that this course is currently closed (unfortunately).
alright...last year i was not a fan of this course..now ive decided this course rocks! Really long holes..a lot of par 4s..par 69 course..pretty wide open with a few tight shots...a few sneaky routes on a few holes. With this course being by the lake it can be windy at times. Before i said it was pretty open so it was hard to lose discs..I take that back!! I've lost a few discs there recently due to the high grass..it becomes very tricky to find your disc if your not paying close attention to where it lands. So far -12 is my best out here and +2 being my worst so depending on the weather and shot selection you can either have a really good or bad round! Worth the trip out here if you have never played this course. Lots of chances to practice your long bombs! GOOD TIMES!!
Beautiful flat course with large trees by the lake. Relitively open and usually windy. Great course to work on long drives. Many par fours. In the summer only the fairways are mowed.
Courses Close By
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US
- Paul A. Schroeder Park, St. Louis (Ballwin) MO US
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US
- Sioux Passage Park, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO US
- Jefferson Barracks Hist. Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US