College Students Dream Course
This course was really easy and had some bad flow towards the end. There is a birdie on every hole for sure and advanced players will never finish at par even on a windy day. I never played this course before and finished at 6 under assuming they are par threes, some should have been par two. Really short course. I played two rounds in an hour and a half. The last few holes were the only decent challlenge and they were only hard because you are surrounded by trees.
I brought my brother who never plays he hit a 180 foot birdie on 17 which made his day and he finished under par and I would say he is AM 2 at best. His daughter who is four was having a great time distracting us but it seemed to be kid friendly. All in all a great place to feel good about your game if you don't play much.
I have played on 4 different courses. One in Wisconsin and three down here in Bloomington. This was by far the most difficult of them all. Most of the shots are under 200ft, but to make par was still a challenge. With many trees and shrubs everywhere. Plus the several ravines make this a tough one. But overall the best one I have played at yet.
Courses Close By
- Karst Farm Park, Bloomington IN US
- Sherwood Oaks, Bloomington IN US
- RBB Disc Golf Course, Ellettsville IN US
- Indian Springs, Trafalgar IN US
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN US
- Mt. Gilead DGC, Mooresville IN US
- Blue Heron, Franklin IN US
- Big Walnut Sports Park, Greencastle IN US
- Freedom Park DGC, Greenwood IN US
- Forest Park DGC, Brazil IN US