All in all, I love this course. Design flaws include baskets too close to disc disappearing water, but that is a Russell trademark, so as to make you lose discs and buy more from his employer. Also, second pads are needed on about half the holes and sign assigned pars are arbitrary at best.
This is a beautiful course. Well maintained. Easy to find your way around the first time you play.
Lots of challenges for advanced and amateur players.
Courses Close By
- Johnson Street Park, High Point NC US(6 votes)
- North Asheboro Park, Asheboro NC US(1 vote)
- Guilford Meadows, Greensboro NC USNo votes yet
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US(5 votes)
- The Patriot Disc Golf Course at Triad Park, Kernersville NC US(1 vote)
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US(1 vote)
- Springwood Players' Course, Burlington NC US(2 votes)
- Northeast Park - Oak Hill, Gibsonville NC USNo votes yet
- Northeast Park - Crooked Creek, Gibsonville NC US(1 vote)
- Haw River State Park Nature Trail Disc Golf, Browns Summit NC USNo votes yet