All in all, I love this course. Design flaws include baskets too close to disc disappearing water, but that is a Russell trademark, so as to make you lose discs and buy more from his employer. Also, second pads are needed on about half the holes and sign assigned pars are arbitrary at best.
This is a beautiful course. Well maintained. Easy to find your way around the first time you play.
Lots of challenges for advanced and amateur players.
Courses Close By
- Johnson Street Park, High Point NC US
- North Asheboro Park, Asheboro NC US
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US
- Knotty Pines, Winston Salem NC US
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US
- Springwood Players' Course, Burlington NC US
- Northeast Park - Oak Hill, Gibsonville NC US
- Northeast Park - Crooked Creek, Gibsonville NC US
- Beth Schmidt Park DGC, Elon NC US
- Rock Creek, Burlington NC US