A nice challenging course. Not for the faint of heart, as it's a bit of a GOOD exercise. Up the mountain, then across, and then down.
Yes it's rough, but the guys work on it in their spare time, and put every bit of the money back into the place (and yes they could spend more).
For me the first or second most workout of a course.
The ones in Limerick are right there, at least the first few holes.
Courses Close By
- Cranberry Valley, Turner ME US
- Stevens Mountain View DGC, Turner ME US
- Dragan Field, Auburn ME US
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME US
- Devils Grove DG - The Demon, Lewiston ME US
- Beaver Brook Disc Golf Course, North Monmouth ME US
- Rocky Mountain Disc Golf, Windham ME US
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US
- Bittersweet Ridge Disc Golf, North Yarmouth ME US