Cranbrook Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Narrow fairways through quiet, wooded area. Relatively flat with a steep gully bisecting course. Front 9 shorter - in denser woods. Back 9 longer and more open. Near children's waterpark. College has washrooms and food. Camping at City campground. Several
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,075ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
At junction of Hwy 3 and Hwy 95 in the Rocky Mountain Trench. In the lightly wooded area below the Cranbrook Campus of College of the Rockies. East of Victoria and 2nd St. North.
First Tee: (
Email: Mike Walls
Contact Phone #1: (250) 426-0504
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cranbrook Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lizard Range Disc Golf Course, Fernie BC CA
- Parwood Disc Golf Course, Sparwood BC CA
- Ymir Whirl Disc Golf Course, Ymir BC CA
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US
- Libby Disc Golf Course, Libby MT US
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US
- Tauber Angus Farm Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID US
- The Vandal Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US