Cranbrook Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Narrow fairways through quiet, wooded area. Relatively flat with a steep gully bisecting course. Front 9 shorter - in denser woods. Back 9 longer and more open. Near children's waterpark. College has washrooms and food. Camping at City campground.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,075ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
At junction of Hwy 3 and Hwy 95 in the Rocky Mountain Trench. In the lightly wooded area below the Cranbrook Campus of College of the Rockies. East of Victoria and 2nd St. North. 150 metres beyond the water spray park.
First Tee: (
Email: Mike Walls
Phone: (250) 426-0504
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cranbrook Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lizard Range Disc Golf Course, Fernie BC CANo votes yet
- Parwood Disc Golf Course, Sparwood BC CANo votes yet
- Deerborne Disc Golf Course, Elkford BC CANo votes yet
- Camp 9 DGC, Bonners Ferry ID USNo votes yet
- Ymir Whirl (Cloverbear) Disc Golf Course, Ymir BC CANo votes yet
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US(3 votes)
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US(4 votes)
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US(1 vote)
- Tauber Angus Farm Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet