Coyote Point Disc Golf Course at Lake Casitas
I found this course challenging and exciting. Every new hole had a unique personality that sometimes made me express out loud "holy [email protected]!"
I played with family and had one good day and one not so good.
Over all I would rate this course as a 5.
Mark pins with hole numbers. Had to really study the map a few times on 2
Go on a weekday. Weekends cost $15 per car.
I give it a 5 and agree, best course in SoCal I have played.
Lots of terrain, up and down with many elevated tee pads
Great mix of technical holes and long bombers
Great camping/dg destination for Angelinos
$10 park fee is steep unless you all pile into one car
Hot in summer
Long for beginners
Incredible views of lake and mountains. Great course.
Probably the best course in So Cal. Elevation, length and challenge. Beautiful area next to Lake Casitas (fishing and boating but no swimming). Course adjacent camping. Costs $15 per vehicle for day use now - so you might as well grab a camp site and do it right. Why not a 5 rating? They have 5's in disc golf heaven - this may be it for you.
Courses Close By
- 146th Airlift Wing Disc Golf Course, Channel Islands Base CA USNo votes yet
- Isla Vista Peace Course, Santa Barbara (Isla Vista) CA US(2 votes)
- Rabbit Flats Disc Golf Course, Thousand Oaks CA US(2 votes)
- Evergreen Open Space, Santa Barbara (Goleta) CA US(2 votes)
- Sycamore Park Disc Golf Course, Simi Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Sequoia Park, Simi Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Alumni Park at Pepperdine, Malibu CA USNo votes yet
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Clarita CA US(4 votes)
- Franklin Field, Taft CA USNo votes yet
- Sylmar (Veterans Park), Sylmar CA US(8 votes)