The short pins make for a tough but fun round, the long pin positions are already in place for most of 1-7, 12-15, and 17. The long pin positions make it significantly more challenging for the average disc golfer. The Open division players will enjoy the long positions as they can take advantage of the big open fairway shots. Nice shot variety and elevation changes in a very nice park in the Appalachian foothills.
AMAZING COURSE!!! There are a lot of angles to shoot at which is a little challenging but that makes it more fun. The paths are very nice and all the baskets have an arrow pointing to the next pad, which is very helpful. My favorite hole is 18, I love how it is set up, and the bit of a curve makes it a bit challenging, which is perfectly fine.
This recently constructed course is a challenging, heavily wooded 18 hole course that demands pinpoint accuracy and reasonable distance to hit par. Every hole demands a different shot, and elevation changes and moderate water make those shots interesting. The course is well maintained with mulched paths and trimmed fairways that make it a pleasure to play.
Courses Close By
- Willow Mill Park, Silver Spring Township PA US(3 votes)
- Spring Meadows Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs PA USNo votes yet
- Messiah College Disc Golf Course, Grantham PA US(1 vote)
- Creekside Disc Golf Course, Camp Hill PA US(4 votes)
- Dogwood Acres Campground, Newville PA USNo votes yet
- Red Land High School Disc Golf Course, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Pinchot SP - Quaker's Challenge, Lewisberry PA US(4 votes)
- Pinchot SP - Boulder Woods, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- New Hopewell Disc Golf Course, Shippensburg PA USNo votes yet
- Schiavoni Park, Hummelstown PA USNo votes yet