Council Grove Fairgrounds Park
No votes yet
Fairgrounds Park with its old enormous trees (from as far back as 1796) is in the grove for which Council Grove is named. The disc golf course runs next to the ball diamonds. Moderate tree cover throughout - elements of the baseball complex provide some added challenge.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,591ft
Alternate Length: 3,583ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
Hwy 56; turn north on Hwy 177, go 0.25 mile to a right on E. Valley St. Go 500' to a left on South Pool Ln. 500' to a right into the parking area for the swimming pool and soccer fields. 1st tee at SE corner of the pool complex (between the pool complex and the park department building).
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Parks and Recreation
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Council Grove Fairgrounds Park ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Emporia Middle School, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Jones Park - West, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Jones Park - East, Emporia KS USNo votes yet
- Herington Disc Golf Course at Father Padilla Memorial Park, Herington KS US(1 vote)
- Peter Pan Park - Optimist Disc Golf Course, Emporia KS US(3 votes)
- Rock Springs 4-H Center, Junction City KS US(1 vote)
- Reading Disc Golf Course, Reading KS USNo votes yet
- Olpe Disc Golf Course in Jones Park, Olpe KS USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake Disc Golf Course, Fort Riley KS US(1 vote)
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)