Council Grove Fairgrounds Park
No votes yet
Fairgrounds Park with its old enormous trees (from as far back as 1796) is in the grove for which Council Grove is named. The disc golf course runs next to the ball diamonds. Moderate tree cover throughout - elements of the baseball complex provide some added challenge.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,772ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 56; turn north on Hwy 177, 0.25 mile to a right on E. Valley St., then an immediate left into the small gravel parking lot at the ball fields. 1st tee between the entrance and the backstop - see sign on metal post.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jeremy Thibodeaux
Contact Phone #1: (785) 210-7375
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Council Grove Fairgrounds Park ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Emporia Middle School, Emporia KS US
- Jones Park - West, Emporia KS US
- Jones Park - East, Emporia KS US
- Emporia Country Club, Emporia KS US
- Municipal Golf Course, Emporia KS US
- Herington Disc Golf Course, Herington KS US
- Peter Pan Park - Optimist Disc Golf Course, Emporia KS US
- Rock Springs 4-H Center, Junction City KS US
- Riley's Conference Center, Fort Riley KS US
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US