Wonderfully tight woodsy fairways with dense Manzanita rough and challenging multi-placement holes including 2 creek shots. Skip-friendly red clay fairways and abundant gray squirrels help insure a unique experience. Brighton Market at French and Brighton has discs and info.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,147ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Mike Travers
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
I-80 east to Auburn, exit Hwy 49 north to town, exit Empire left, 1st right over fwy to a left on Mill St., immediate left on French Ave., to a right on Brighton St., left on Minnie St. thru park, uphill to lot.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Lynn Costa
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by BWATTS81 on Jun 22, 2011 at 10:52pm
This course is awesome! One of my all time favorites.
Courses Close By
- Hanging Oaks, Penn Valley CA US
- Toney's Mountain Golf, Grass Valley CA US
- Hammon Grove Park, Browns Valley CA US
- Auburn Regional Park, Auburn CA US
- Georgetown School Disc Golf Course, Georgetown CA US
- Rocklin Disc Golf Course, Rocklin CA US
- Riverbend Park - South, Oroville CA US
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA US
- Finnon Lake, Placerville CA US
- Shady Oaks Park, Sacramento (Orangevale) CA US