Flat and mostly open. Fun for beginners but without a lot of challenge for advanced players. Bring the map to navigate (especially from 1 to 2 and 8 to 9). Multi use park can be crowded with other users.
A warm up, but still has a wide variety holes. Plus a really neat gazebo shot around hole 7.
Another 9 hole warm up course. Weekends will be packed with baseball, tennis, the pool, and some holes won't be available. Rain won't affect the course much which is a good thing. Half the holes have concrete near where the tee pad is.
Courses Close By
- Doogan Park, Orland Park IL US(3 votes)
- 50 Acre Park, Evergreen IL USNo votes yet
- Summit Park, Summit IL US(4 votes)
- Katherine Legge Memorial Park, Hinsdale IL US(4 votes)
- Indian Boundary South Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- The Oaks, Mokena IL US(12 votes)
- Patriots Park, Homewood IL US(1 vote)
- Mayfair Park, Westchester IL US(5 votes)
- O'Brien Park, Downers Grove IL US(2 votes)
- Camp Manitoqua, Frankfort IL USNo votes yet