Colorado River Course
Very challenging with many elevation changes. Some open holes, some wooded. Back 9 very scenic with views of the Colorado. Targets usually rock circles with wooden stakes. Map at the BLM sign by entrance.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,760ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
I-70 to Wolcott exit. North on 131 to State Bridge (15 miles). Right on dirt road toward Kremmling (passes by State Bridge Lodge). 0.12 mile up road by BLM camping area east of lodge.
Email: C. Malear
Contact Phone #1: (970) 376-6277
by Gumby23 on Dec 15, 2009 at 8:45am
Object course that has some good holes, but is somewhat hard to follow and goes along a road around camp sites. Too many pedestrians and cars for my taste.
Courses Close By
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US
- Eagle County Fairgrounds, Eagle CO US
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US
- Adventure Ridge, Vail CO US
- Pioneer Park DGC, Hot Sulphur Springs CO US
- Frisco Peninsula Rec Area, Frisco CO US
- Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA, Tabernash CO US
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US
- Thunderhead Disc Golf Course, Steamboat Springs CO US
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US