Coleman Tower Park
Challenging holes wrapped around the water tower that gives the park its name. The main obstacles to avoid are the many mature maples (beautiful during the fall). A grocery store is across the road and many eating establishments within walking distance.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,840ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Karl Peters
Hwy 14; Coleman Exit. Turn onto Bus. 141 toward town, 0.75 mile to a left on Park Ave.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coleman Tower Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Badger Park, Peshtigo WI USNo votes yet
- Mikel Wittkopf Memorial Disc Golf Course, Oconto WI USNo votes yet
- Marinette City Park, Marinette WI USNo votes yet
- Sugar Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Gardner WI US(1 vote)
- Pinecrest Disc Golf Course at Akzo Nobel Sports Complex, Howard WI US(4 votes)
- Sunset Park, Sturgeon Bay WI USNo votes yet
- Pamperin Park, Howard WI US(2 votes)
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI US(1 vote)
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)