Coleman Tower Park
No votes yet
Challenging holes wrapped around the water tower that gives the park its name. The main obstacles to avoid are the many mature maples (beautiful during the fall). A grocery store is across the road and many eating establishments within walking distance.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,840ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Karl Peters
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 14; Coleman Exit. Turn onto Bus. 141 toward town, 0.75 mile to a left on Park Ave.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coleman Tower Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Badger Park, Peshtigo WI US
- Mikel Wittkopf Memorial DGC, Oconto WI US
- Marinette City Park, Marinette WI US
- Sugar Creek Park DGC, Gardner WI US
- Howard DGC @ Akzo Nobel Sports Complex, Howard WI US
- Sunset Park, Sturgeon Bay WI US
- Pamperin Park, Howard WI US
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI US
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US