No votes yet
Beautiful pine and oak forest. Good variety of shots with underbrush a plenty. 8 baskets on the bottom and 10 up top.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jeff Cooper & Brian Anderson
Take MA-2 to exit 30 (K Mart) and go north on Merriam Ave. (becomes Whalon and then South St.) 0.9 mile to park entrance on left. Walk up road 150' to green sign and 1st tee on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coggshall Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Goodnow Park, Princeton MA US(1 vote)
- Devens Disc Golf Course - The Hill, Devens MA US(2 votes)
- Devens Disc Golf Course - The General, Devens MA USNo votes yet
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US(1 vote)
- Wilton Lyndeborough Cooperative School, Wilton NH USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(2 votes)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA USNo votes yet
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(4 votes)
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)