Plethora of rodents, owls, and trees. Pro tees marked with rope. Fun, tight challenging fairways.
# Holes: 9
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 1,923ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
50 miles south on 288 from Houston, left on Plantation, left on Dixie Dr., right on Brazoswood Dr., past high school, behind church with big steeple.
First Tee: (
Email: Jim Bridges
Contact Phone #1: (409) 266-7616
by papipedro on Mar 7, 2010 at 12:24pm
Compact course, but very fun. Trees can make it even better when the storms knock them down creating new obstacles, for a 9 hole course I like it!
Courses Close By
- Bobby Ford Park, Richwood TX US
- J.T. Dunbar Park, Lake Jackson TX US
- Jack Brooks Park - Cedar Hills, Hitchcock TX US
- Jack Brooks Park - Gulf Meadows, Hitchcock TX US
- Le Tulle Park, Bay City TX US
- Missouri City Community Park, Missouri City TX US
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Wilmont, Houston TX US
- First Colony Aquatic Center, Sugar Land TX US
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Powell, Houston TX US
- River Pointe Church Disc Golf Course, Richmond TX US