Clark Centennial Park
Beautiful course with green grass and mix of trees. OB creek in play on four holes. Multiple pin placements.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,700ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Peter Sherek
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
I-25 south; Frontage Rd exit 240 and turn right onto Hwy 119 going west. Go 4.8 miles to right on E. 3rd St., 1.3 miles to a right on Lashley. Go 0.9 mile to the parking lot on the right. 1st tee at SE corner.
Email: Frank Baris
Contact Phone #1: (720) 204-3079
This course has no photos.
by mingovia on Jul 28, 2011 at 1:42pm
Well cared for. Very green (in June). I lost a disc in a tree, but I don't think that would be common here. The grass was too thick to use a roller shot. It could be a little better laid out and marked.
Courses Close By
- Loomiller, Longmont CO US
- Valmont Disc Park, Boulder CO US
- Thompson Valley HS, Loveland CO US
- River Ranch Disc Golf Course, Johnstown CO US
- Harlow Platts Park, Boulder (South Boulder) CO US
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US
- Springvale Park Disc Golf, Thornton CO US
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US
- Benedict Park, Brighton CO US