Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run)
Sometimes, in life, people are blessed with good looks; others are blessed with good luck; others are blessed with their physical abilities.
In addition to the aforementioned qualities, I was blessed with living only 20 minutes from this heavenly frolf course.
Jesus must have wept tears of joy when he saw what man had made with this beautiful landscape....perhaps he also thought it could use a creek for holes 5 and 9.
This course is everything you could ask for when requesting one from the gods:
Challenging technical approaches.
Thoughtful use of obstacles.
Wide open drives.
And a landscape that would make Paul Bunyan blush.
If you're looking for a new course to hit, go to this one.
You won't be disappointed.
I though this course was amazing. I am usually not a fan of wooded courses but this one really changed my opinion. Some holes are heavily wooded while others are quite open. One of my favorite things about the course was that there were little objects randomly placed on different holes that made me laugh such as an alien in the trees and other items like it. I just had so much fun here and I highly suggest it for anyone!
Courses Close By
- Kent State University -Trumbull, Warren OH US
- Squirrel Run Disc Golf Course at Mosquito Lake, Cortland OH US
- George Knox Park, Middlefield OH US
- Friends of Punderson Disc Golf Course, Newbury OH US
- Pymatuning State Park, Jamestown PA US
- The Wayfarer's Roost Disc Golf Course, Alliance OH US
- Hudson Springs Park Disc Golf Course, Hudson OH US
- Mulligan Springs, Suffield OH US
- The Hangar - Wingfoot Lake State Park, Suffield Township OH US
- Mercer/Grove City KOA, Mercer PA US