Churchville Park DG Course
This course is only worth playing once. Each hole was just a distance shot not much of a challenge here. Parring these holes are no problem, very easy course. The worst part of this course is its layout, there's only a little tiny sign for the next hole and easily missed. There are 3 different parking lots, i parked in the one that said "disk golf". couldn't find holes 1 and 2. so started on number 3. once i reached 15 couldn't find holes 16-18. once i got back in my car and drove around i saw number 16, you had to cross a soccer field to get to it. there were no signs saying that after 15.
Signs would make this course much more playable. Although if I missed a printable map, I'm sorry. Easy to find, but the lack of tee pads, or signage makes me want to play elsewhere.
Courses Close By
- Baker Farm, Rochester (Chili) NY US
- Sweden Town Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Brockport) NY US
- The Woodlands Disc Golf Course at Gates Town Park, Rochester NY US
- Parma Disc Golf Course, Hilton NY US
- Basil Marella Park, Rochester (Greece) NY US
- Sawyer Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester NY US
- Monroe Community College Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Henrietta) NY US
- Ellison Park, Rochester NY US
- Shore Winds - Blue Course, Waterport NY US
- Shore Winds - White Course, Waterport NY US