Christie Lake Conservation Area
No votes yet
A tight & demanding forested layout with a few wide open holes. Good variety of length & elevation. Requires precision, strategy & scrambling abilities.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 5,522ft
Alternate Length: 4,321ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
From Hwy 403 in Hamilton, exit Hwy 6 north, 2 miles to a left on Hwy 5 (Dundas St.), 6 miles to park entrance on left. Through park gate & turn left. 1st tee at the McCoy pavilion. L9H 5E2
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Hamilton Conservation
Contact Phone #2: (905) 628-3060
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Christie Lake Conservation Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville (Toronto) ON CA
- Mohawk Disc Golf Course, Brantford ON CA
- Shade's Mills Conservation Park, Cambridge ON CA
- Magnolia Disc Golf Course, Guelph ON CA
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Acton ON CA
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA
- Centennial Park, Toronto (Etobicoke) ON CA
- Pittock Conservation Park, Woodstock ON CA
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US