Chester City Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Very short, but technical with multiple mandatories. Intermingled with picnic areas next to Ohio River. Fairway of longest (304') hole bisects a basketball court. Great cookies at Frank's Pastry (near corner of Hwy 2 and Fifth St.) and be sure to visit the world's largest teapot!
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
45 minutes NW of Pittsburgh, at the tip of the northern panhandle in WV. From Pittsburgh: Rte. 60 (parkway west) north to Rte. 30 Clinton exit, west to Rte. 2 South into Chester. Right on Fifth St.. then 1st left (Louella Ave.) past the football field into the park.
Parking Lot: (
Contact Name: Pete Arner
Contact Phone #1: (304) 387-1288
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Chester City Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thompson Park Disc Golf, East Liverpool OH US
- Tomlinson Run State Park Disc Golf Course, New Manchester WV US
- Two Mile Run Extension, Beaver PA US
- Beatty Park Disc Golf Course, Steubenville OH US
- Old Economy Park Disc Golf Course, Baden PA US
- Knob Hill Park, Warrendale PA US
- Minerva Disc Golf Course, Minerva OH US
- Phillips Park, Pittsburgh PA US
- Moraine State Park Disc Golf Course, Portersville PA US
- The Wayfarer's Roost Disc Golf Course, Alliance OH US