No votes yet
A gold level course. Many pro par 4's with beautifully landscaped grounds, rolling hills, meadows, apple orchard and woods. A half mile up the road from the Black Falls Disc Club. A farming community with many animals and children - please drive under 20 mph on Black Falls Rd. * Front 9 Closed - Construction. Start on #10 or await full course opening again in the summer of 2014.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Limestone
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 7,270ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 8
Course Designer: Matt Silva/Jonathan Betts
A half mile past Black Falls DGC. Park on right side of road. Pull off as far as possible. Front 9 starts by the right side of the road. Back 9 plays across the road. Follow pink ribbons to next tee.
Email: Matt Silva #31562
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cherry Hill? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Black Falls Disc Club, Montgomery VT US(2 votes)
- Sheady Acres, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Fox Run, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT USNo votes yet