No votes yet
Nice, mostly secluded course in a small town. Tees marked by three concrete blocks at grade - with hole number, length, and an arrow to the target. A pond and a creek add excitement, along with a tennis court and playground. Some targets and tees used more than once.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,896ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
North on Canfield St. from Dunkerton Rd., 3 blocks to the park. 1st tee on north side of parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Charma Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US(1 vote)
- Waterloo Exchange Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Platt Park, Oelwein IA USNo votes yet
- Tourist Park, Cedar Falls IA US(1 vote)
- Teachers Park, Independence IA USNo votes yet
- Riverview Conference Center, Cedar Falls IA USNo votes yet
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA USNo votes yet
- Wartburg College, Waverly IA US(1 vote)