Charlie Vettiner Park
Very challenging course with tough layout. Good combination of distance, tight holes, and strategic shot making in design. This is a course that you can improve your TOTAL game on. There are improvements being made to several holes on the back nine including bridges, landscaping, tee improvements, etc. When this is complete the overall rating should improve.
This course is still being worked on. Well designed. Brings out all of your shots. My only complaint is the scenery on hole 2. Not much you can do about it, unless the Park puts a fence around all of their junk.
Courses Close By
- Iroquois Park, Louisville KY US
- Seviren Lang DGC, Georgetown IN US
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US
- Muldraugh Disc Golf Course, Muldraugh KY US
- Radcliff Disc Golf, Radcliff KY US
- Otter Creek Park, Brandenburg KY US
- Buffalo Trace Park, Palmyra IN US
- Meade Olin Park, Brandenburg KY US
- Freeman Lake Park, Elizabethtown KY US
- Anderson Community Park DGC, Lawrenceburg KY US