Please Open Back Up! It is still closed and looks like it'll be that way for awhile.
Nice challenging course. Low hanging trees add to the difficulty.
Bring some bug spray to fend off the mosquitos.
One of the more challenging courses in the area. #6 is a toughie with a mando. League doubles on Thursdays 7 dollars with a huge ace fund.
This course is challenging but a little too gimicky for my taste. There are also several blind shots that cause you to lose your disc.
Courses Close By
- Mayfair Park, Westchester IL US
- Madison Meadow Park, Lombard IL US
- Lombard Common Park, Lombard IL US
- Katherine Legge Memorial Park, Hinsdale IL US
- Maryknoll Disc Golf Course, Glen Ellyn IL US
- O'Brien Park, Downers Grove IL US
- Four Lakes Recreation, Lisle IL US
- Castaldo Park DGC, Woodridge IL US
- Summit Park, Summit IL US
- Foxdale Disc Golf Course, Addison IL US