No votes yet
Well groomed, with spectacular elevation changes, water holes, and both wooded and open terrain.
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Mach2
Course Length: 9,275ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 7
From Queen Elizabeth Way, exit Hwy 427N to Rathburn Rd., west thru 2 stop lights, turn right at end of road (Centennial), to a right into lot at go-cart sign, left past go-carts to far lot.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (905) 278-4584
Contact Phone #2: (416) 864-7306
Contact Name: Wallace Kenny
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Centennial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville (Toronto) ON CA
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Acton ON CA
- Annandale Golf & Curling Club, Ajax ON CA
- Magnolia DGC, Guelph ON CA
- Christie Lake Conservation Area, Dundas ON CA
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US
- Shade's Mills Conservation Park, Cambridge ON CA
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY US