No votes yet
Well groomed, with some elevation changes, water holes, and both wooded and open terrain.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Etobicoke Disc Golf Experience
From Queen Elizabeth Way, exit Hwy 427N to Rathburn Rd., west thru 2 stop lights, turn right at end of road (Centennial), to a right into lot at go-cart sign, left past go-carts to far lot.
First Tee: (
Wallace Kenny #3352
Phone: (905) 278-4584
Alt. Phone: (416) 864-7306
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Centennial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA(1 vote)
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA(1 vote)
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville (Toronto) ON CA(1 vote)
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Acton ON CANo votes yet
- Annandale Golf & Curling Club, Ajax ON CANo votes yet
- Magnolia Disc Golf Course, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Christie Lake Conservation Area, Dundas ON CA(1 vote)
- Toronto North Cookstown KOA, Cookstown ON CANo votes yet
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US(3 votes)
- Chicopee Ski & Summer Resort, Kitchener ON CANo votes yet