New to DG, but a good course for beginners. Mostly wide open holes, with varying distances, and alternate positions, that keep you looking for the basket. The occasional tree will be sure to foul the straight shot. Bring a walking stick to pull back anything that finds the creek. Take care to account for the wind as there's plenty of it across the open fields. Watch where you walk, there's not many hazards, however, you're sure to turn an ankle on the uneven ground.
Overall a fun course, even if just starting out. Short enough to play after work, yet long enough to enjoy.
Courses Close By
- Redhawk, Tulsa OK US
- Blackhawk, Tulsa OK US
- Mack Taylor Park, Tulsa (Sperry) OK US
- Course Dovillio, Tulsa OK US
- McClure Park, Tulsa OK US
- Oologah Lake Disc Golf Course, Oologah OK US
- Claremore Lake Disc Golf, Claremore OK US
- Nienhuis Park, Broken Arrow OK US
- Westport, Tulsa OK US
- Riverside Park, Tulsa OK US