Cedars of Lebanon State Park
Flat old school course without much length and a lot of corridor shots. Would rate better if a map was posted (navigation issues here) and the course was in better shape.
Ah, Cedars. Always will be one of my favorites since it was my first round of golf. Through the years however, the park has not kept it up. The baskets are older but not damaged and concrete pads anywhere are a plus. Some Tee signs are missing but overall the course is still nice. Even with the shortness of the holes don't expect to crush this course. Good fairways through the woods but still difficult. Definitely worth a planned trip, especially with 2 other 18 hole courses less than 30 minutes away.
Nice little course to play, certainly nothing special. The guy who thought it was the greatest course he has ever played obviously has not played many courses.
Best disc golf course I've ever played. We lived right off the 2nd hole tee, and everyday after work we would stop at the drive through kwiki-mart to buy a six-pack of Guinness and hit the greens! This course taught me how to play!
This course is an original being built in 1979, but has gone through some tough times. Definitely a short course. It would be nice if the state would recognize it and pitch in to help clean it up. The fairways and layout are perfect after aging for almost 34 years. In need of new baskets and maybe lengthen a few holes.
Fairly challenging with good variety in attractive setting. Friendly to left-handers. Would benefit from improved signage.
Courses Close By
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US(2 votes)
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN US(2 votes)
- Jones Family Bark Park Mini Disc Golf, Mount Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Sanders Ferry Park, Hendersonville TN US(3 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- Barfield Crescent Park, Murfreesboro TN US(2 votes)
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Burde Ridge, Woodbury TN US(1 vote)
- Triple Creek Park, Gallatin TN US(1 vote)
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(1 vote)